Sample Room Picker
Largo, FL US
Picks products from a warehouse-style system to fulfill orders.
Essential Job Functions
Use computer system to view sample orders.
Pull product from assigned spaces
Quality check for accuracy of complete order fulfillment and proper item and imprint condition
Communicate via email to our CS reps when items are out of stock or orders are placed on hold
Responsible for maintaining a certain average of orders picked per day
Must also be cross trained as a sample dept. packer
Ordering from warehouse when an item is needed for the order you are picking or for replenishment.
· Basic Computer Skills
· AS400 knowledge a plus
· High School Diploma
· Speed and accuracy must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time.
· Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
· Ability to use ladders to pull some products.
· Ability to see color and differentiate between colors that are similar.