Packaging and Product Analyst
Largo, FL 33777 US
Maintain and oversee daily operations of packaging at all facilities; and special requests or projects defined by management.
Essential Job Functions
- Daily auditing of facilities outbound packaging
- Coordinating and overseeing all aspects of special projects or requests that are time sensitive matters
- Manage inventory of specialty boxes and supplies
- Conduct spot checks of supplies as requested by management
- Maintain warehouse products and quality standards
- Quality testing of products in mass production
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Operating warehouse machinery to complete daily tasks and requests
- Be able to lift and carry 20-40lbs for product inspections
Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Documentation Skills, Safety Management, Managing Processes, Basic Computer Skills, Efficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Be able to lift and carry 20-40lbs for product inspections.