St. Petersburg, FL 33602 US
Develop travelers, bills of material, and assembly procedures for manufactured products. Proactively identify problems and seek to resolve through customer service. Design, build and maintain test cables and fixtures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Function as a participating team member
- Approve preliminary drawings prior to and after first use in production
- Prepare, review, approve and facilitate changes as necessary to documentation.
- Review customized prints and determine correct parts for assembly
- Train group leaders, assemblers and inspectors on new products and processes.
- Communicate effectively with other departments
- Research tooling requirements for bids, and alternate tooling as need arises.
- Develop labor standards.
- Maintain a safe and orderly work area.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Effective experience as Assembly Tech. ESD, solder and crimp technology training. General computer skills. Able to interpret blueprints and wire diagrams. Able to work independently and communicate effectively.
· Lift and carry 20 pounds (with assistance, if necessary)
· Intermittent sitting, standing, and walking
· Accurate color and depth perception.
· Vision sufficient to accurately measure in fractions of an inch